Looking to add a little laughter to your next run?
As I continue my Thursday series on “punny business”, today’s special is on running 🏃♂️. From clever wordplay to silly jokes, I’ve rounded up the best puns to keep you laughing through every mile.
Get ready to hit the pavement and keep your pun game strong with these running puns!
👟 13 Miles of Smiles
- Why did the runner stop listening to music while running? Because he broke too many records.
- Why did the runner join a theater group? He wanted to try out for the running part.
- What did the runner say to the finish line? ‘I thought I saw you in the distance.’
- Why did the runner wear a suit during the race? He wanted to run for office.
- What do you call a group of runners that always stick together? A running crew.
- What do you call a running joke that never gets old? A running classic.
- Why did the runner refuse to train during the winter? Because he didn’t want to catch cold feet.
- What do you call a running race that’s full of drama? A marathon of emotions.
- Why did the runner wear a cape during the race? He wanted to be a super-runner.
- Why did the runner wear a wig during the race? To keep his hair out of his pace.
- What did the runner say when he was asked how he trained for the race? ‘I’ve been running around in circles.’
- Why did the runner start a business selling shoes? Because he wanted to be a running sole proprietor.
- Why did the runner dress up like a hot dog for the race? He wanted to be a running weiner.
My previous posts in the series:
Don’t Be a Fry-Cry Baby: Cooking Puns to Lighten the Mood
Punny business — Thursdays just got funnier
Spread the smile 😁! Happy Thursday!
Copyright © 2023 Vishal Mehta. All Rights Reserved.